[QOTW] Honorable Mentions Fall Hancock Edition

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Oct 4 19:29:50 EDT 2004

So, we have even more quotes for all of you. They are obviously not as
funny, though some people will probably claim that they are funnier, as
the other ones but deserve mention.

* "I'm going to take your birthday in a bloodless coup." - Josh, to
  Julian
* "For the public good would you forgive me if I kissed John
  [Kominsky]." - Joanna, to Alex
* "People who utilize that word should be utilized for target practice."
  - Joanna, on the word "utilize"
* "You're one hot hunk of man." - Julian on Miller's request to sleep
  with him.
* "Combined we have almost done all the work." - Julian, on homework
* "So if I had a lot of gold I could ban condoms to make the price [of
  gold] go higher." - John Olivario,
* "Ow! My backback has my finger and it won't let go!" - Josh
* "You can come of in my car and listen to my Lawance Welks CDs." - Mr.
  Wharton, offering young children rides to Hancock
* "As the bald night owl I will ruffle my feathers and come after you."
  - Mr. Riahi
* "So they don't run into the streets and get run over." - Mr. Folkman,
  warning us not to get in the way of our neighbors
* "Out of danger of whatever... marauding dogs." - Ms. Folkman, on
  dangers to luggage.
* "James and I hit [in debate] 'dwarf-tossing' should be socially
  acceptable....the exact quote was 'the entire human race will benefit
  from this.'" - Adam
* "Savior is not a vocation" - random SWIL member
* "He can copy and paste. You can't get any easier than that." - Robert
  Wicentowski, laying the smackdown on Jeff Kaufman during Computers
  class.

- Reilly "run ragged" Grant