[QOTW] Honorable Mentions 11/21

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 21 10:28:43 EST 2004

Here are ye Honorable Mentions

"These pants are too tight for my butt, and too sparkly for my modd" - Evan

"I am too smart for you. I'm so intelligent that sometimes it makes me a
little naseuous" - Becky

"We need a new gameplan. We need to call an audible and throw out the
playbook and get a new sports metaphor." - BO (Ben Orlin) on the war on
drugs

"Don't go off on sandwiches" - Ms. Bluestein

"Girls smell nice" - Norris (Really there isn't any context)

Well that's all for now, sorry it was so sparse, but this week was slim
pickings for quotes. Anyways see you all later, and make sure to vote!

-Paul "SNL stands for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" Cavallaro