[QOTW] QOTW Honorable Mentions July 11th 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sat Jul 10 23:35:45 EDT 2004

All right:
     Look, um, living in the middle of nowhere as I do, with limited human
contact, I didn't get enough quotes this week. Barely enough for the
normal e-mail. Now I know you're all gasping in righteous horror --
you're signed up for honorable mentions, after all. You're more than
mere quote-plebs, you're an elite! You deserve more than that rabble!
You deserve honor! and mentions!
     So the best thing I could come up with is a contest. A noble sport of
wit and cunning! Two of the quotes this week are actually REUSED from
weeks past. The first person to identify these quotes and the week
they were originally from gets a billion patrician points! And all
the fame and glory they entail!
     Your lame friend in Ipswich,
            Roswell "Shoddy Quoter" Thomas