[QOTW] Honorable Mentions: July 4, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jul 4 10:55:03 EDT 2004

The Mentions:

"We were only supposed to have twenty dollars to spend
 but we spent WAY
MORE!" -Liam Rossier, 7, on how going to the toy store with his aunt was
better than with his mother

"Hell yes! Think of all the legos
" -Sam Rossier, 10, on whether or not he
would like his aunt to move back to New England for a few months

"I know he doesn't have any brain trauma, that would require having a
brain
" -Ben Miller, on Red Sox Manager Terry Franconca being struck by an
errant throw during warmups

"Woo-hooh, give up for the First-Name Sirnamed folk" -Ben Miller on the
epic battle between Messieur Thomas and Messieur George

"Yes, I realize that this year is 2004" -Ben Miller, on the title of the
latest QOTW e-mail

I realize, also, that that is not very many honorable mentions, but
Micheline will love me and its Fourth of July Weekend; not too many
submitions, ifyaknowhadimean

-Ben "Just cuz you're not paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" Miller