[QOTW] QOTW Honorable Mentions, August 23

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Aug 23 22:08:55 EDT 2004

"He's going to Brazil or Venezuela or something next week. I told him to
buy the gun instead, but no!" -Masha Schpolberg, hysterical

"I actually feel very powerful in that very evil way--anyone I don't like
for the next three months I can just kiss and BAM! they've got mono!"
-Masha Schpolberg, sick with mono

"I don't need Prozdor, I have my own rabbi." -Ari Abrams-Kudan, his "own"
rabbi being his father

"I never knew noses could be used in s&m." -Norris Wong in response to the
statement "Noses are kinky"

"You know in 'Olland all de people kiss on de lips to say good-bye and
hello. Do you vant to say good-bye to me ze Dutch vay?" -Albert, the Dutch
boy

"Oh, a cute little indy theater! I would go there every day. For two days.
Then I'd have to wait a while." -Jenn Orlin, on an independent New Jersey
movie theater showing only two films

"We have three film groups on campus, which have an intense rivalry,
although as far as I can tell they don't have any ideological differences.
They just show movies. But they hate each other." -Swarthmore tour guide

"I love Notre Dame. I suggest that you apply there. Not that you go, just
that you apply." -Dave, tight end on the Yale football team, during an
informational session for Yale undergraduate admissions

"People get very attached to their applicants, and they cry in committee
[if one is rejected]. Not me. I don't cry." -Yale admissions officer

-QOTW Management