[QOTW] Health Tips

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Mar 2 14:29:41 EST 2020

With flu and coronavirus season upon us, here are some tips to avoid
getting sick:

• Don’t panic
• Wash your hands
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow
• Congratulate Nina Letarte on her winning quote, “This is boring”, said
while visiting her father’s Stats class
• Don’t touch your face
• Send in your vote on this week’s quotes:

1. “Aren’t prayers just bribing someone with compliments?” —Moe

2. Moe: Romen is an honorary boomer
Alec: If you want to insult a boomer, say “ok Romen”

3. “Brandon Chen is an extremist. He does not represent the sophomore
grade” —Milo

4. “They should make more radial bus lines and then name them after the
different circles of hell.” —Michael

5. “If I had known there was an opportunity to stab you I would have
changed my schedule.” —Mr. Sherry to Chris about the Student/Teacher
fencing day

6. 安娜比艾尔莎更美味 Translation: “Anna is tastier than Elsa.” —Joe, during
Mandarin

7. “Nathan, you have a complicated relationship with squids” —Collin
after Nathan’s pen exploded

8. “Vacations for which you are not paid are called being unemployed.”
—Milo

9. “I’m not going to reply because I don’t want to be quoted.” —Ms.
Sundberg

10. Lillian: “Give me an adjective to describe me.”
Ellie: “Gelatinous”

Finally, please remember to stay home from school if you’re sick, and
PLEASE PLEASE vote this week.

Sincerely,
Dr. Wilder Perkins