[QOTW] Quote Of The Not This Week, But Next Week

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Nov 27 11:47:00 EST 2019

How do you do fellow kids,

There will be no QOTW this week on account of the homewürk-free break,
shortened week and the fact that I will be spending the next 5 days with
my mouth-breather relatives who just complain about Hillary and AOC and
how Goldwater should run again. No good quotes there.
QOTW will return after Thanksgiving so keep sending 'em in and vote.

In case you were wondering, Anand is currently in the lead for this
week, so if you want to support him or unsupport him, vote.  NOTE: If he
wins this week it will be this handsome young man's 2nd win in a ROW!
Ladies, he's almost certainly single.

Chris "Il croit aux fantomes" MF