[QOTW] QOTW Merch Store

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 22 16:14:48 EST 2019

SORRY THIS IS LATE- THERE WAS AN ERROR IN THE SYSTEM:

Hallo-Olá!

I sincerely hope you have a good Quotesmas, Qwotesanzaa,
Hannuquotesakkah, Quotsmisoka, or other religious observance of your
choice involving witty exclamations.  We are pleased to announce the
creation of a new exclusive QOTW merchandise store for a limited time
only.  Among the hot deals available:

-A rare lock of St Peter's beard, stolen from the clutches of Nero,
unearthed from the ruins of capernaum, and woven into a "Q" for QOTW-
makes a great tree decoration or dashboard ornament 15.95 USD

-A fully functioning QOTW themed life-size replica of a Soviet T-76
Heavy Tank- surprise your friends!- and your enemies.  Loads of fun
49.99 USD

-Pure happiness and content 25.99 USD

-A limited edition collection of 10 funny quotes from this week-
COMPLETELY FREE - SEE BELOW

But first- this week's winner was Collin, with "When God misses a minus
sign, Mr. Barsi accelerates across the entire universe."  We got lots of
votes (thank you to everyone who voted), but Collin pulled ahead of
Illaria later in the week.

1. Michael, to Chris and Viv:  You know that on average you walk by two
serial killers in your life?
    Anand:  Pfft... you guys walk by me alot more than that.

2. “Well, none of *my* friends have ever been like “Wow, look at that
girl’s bodily appendages…” —Tom G.

3. “Apparently being in a sack makes potatoes less class conscious...
whereas when they’re in the ground they can each form their own analysis
of class” —Ms. Budding

4. “If I look at the conversation and think you might have been smoking
crack cocaine, you get a B.” —Ms Haber on grading policies

5. “You like this marker? Well, I stole directly off Mr. HM’s desk.” —Al
“Born To Be Wild” Letarte

6. “Portuguese is like marrying a Dutch woman.” —Nevan, who appears to
have some sort of grudge against Portuguese

7. “There are three things on the emperor bucketlist: defeating the
Lombards, annexing Poland, and trying and failing to invade Russia in
the winter.” —Milo

8. “My brain, like chivalry, is dead.” —Kai

9. "If your showers don't have mushrooms in them, it's not Hancock"
-Nathan

10. It would be like running into a teacher you don’t know on the T. -
Chris, on why he would be scared of seeing a ghost at night

FREE ANAND!

Chris "Writes the greeting in Portuguese and Dutch" MF