[QOTW] I just don't have a title this time, guys. I'm sorry.

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Sep 30 21:27:31 EDT 2018

We didn't get a lot of quotes this week, so please remember to keep
sending them in! And voting! Keep doing both those things! Also please
find another person to quote besides Mr. Wharton. He gets enough
attention.

Mr. Wharton (pretending to be Eric Zhou): "Wesley are you enjoying that
sweet... mango?"

"I don't know what the hell I did with my life." -Ms. Grant on academic
honesty

"Whoever's cellphone is making that noise, please turn it off... Oh,
it's me!" -Mr. Wharton

Mrs. Haber: "We're gonna talk about spoons!"
Nevan: "Like... the act??"

"Some parents want their kids to go to the best preschool, so they can
get into the best kindergarten, so they can get into the best elementary
school, so they can get into the best middle school, so they can get
into the best high school, so they can get into the best college, so
they can get the best job, all so they can get into the best grave
site." - Ms. Grant

"I mean, I eat spaghetti and I don't call myself Mexican..." -Nevan

"Going to fitness, you chump? Wait. I just dropped my banana." -Emily
"the quoter has become the quoted" Hart

"How about them Red Sox?" -Mr. Wharton

"Americans finally get rich enough to eat forks." -Ms. Haber

Emily "Full Gnome" Hart