[QOTW] QOTW System Boot Sequence Initiated...Booting...Loaded

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Sep 13 19:30:03 EDT 2018

3...2...1...Quote of the Week is now online.

Please welcome back your favorite way to humiliate your classmates and
put your friends on a meaningless pedestal: Quote of the Week!

For newcomers, QOTW is an intermittent service run by yours truly (Emily
and Max). You submit your favorite Commonwealth quotes to qotw.net, we
sort them, and tell you about all the weird and wonderful things that
your classmates and teachers have said in the last week. Then, you vote
on your favorite quote and the next email showcases the winning entry
from the last edition. You can add yourself to the mailing list by
clicking the "subscribe" button on the left and adding your Commonwealth
email.

The winning quote of the Archival Edition was from Mr. Wharton in 2003:

"What will happen will be this large class moving through the school,
the
way I see it, like a rat moves through a snake."

Remember to submit your quotes and vote!

- Emily "Indentured Clown" Hart & Max "Maximum Sunog" Sunog