[QOTW] QOTW "Quarter Break" Edition [10.28.17]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 29 19:47:57 EDT 2017

Wassup Commonwealth!

Quarter break is among us, and before we kick off our new round of fresh
quotes, we must first congratulate Charlie Kip for his quote (and for
receiving the most votes):

"I'm half white, and like, half also white."

Now lets get to the quotes:

"I'm so sorry, but you're the one nobody cares about"
  - Susan, to Linus

"I use my left arm much more than you use your left arm."
-Sam Gruber

"Don't argue now.  We can jump the coach after the game."
-Braima (Varsity Soccer Coach)

"What's academic language for a side hustle?"
-Noah

Kevin Fang: "Anissa's womanspreading!"
Bryca Song-Weiss: "You know, when you're taking up a lot of space but
you still keep your legs tightly crossed."

"We have people who need shaming and we have temporary tattoos."
-Asha Shetty and/or Joy Ding

"Big mood."
-Ms. Haber

I think you're valid, Bryca.
-Ms. Tarnoff

Ms. Johnson, taking attendance: "Marco?"
Marco Ryan: "Polo."

Alex Dalton: "I would just like to muse on this..."
*class bursts out laughing*
Alexandra C-K: "So are you adding on or disagreeing?"
Noah Powell and others: "He's MUSING!"

That's it for this weeks quotes! Make sure you keep hitting us up with
more. See you next week.

www.qotw.net

-Moustafa "Ya boi" El-Dayisty