[QOTW] "We're back, baby!" edition [QOTW 8-19-17]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 22 11:59:22 EDT 2017

HELLO COMMONWEALTH SCHOOL!

First of all, Quote of the Week is back! We will now be sending out an
email weekly (personal failures permitting). Remember to submit to
qotw.net.

Second, Moustafa will be stepping in as the Junior Quotemaster! He will
be doing the email every other week.

Alright, here's the first roundup of quotes (many of them are fairly
old):

"When is QOTW going up?" -Zoe

"Freshmen don't deserve rights"
-Mustafa

Nick Gabrieli: *walks past a group of seniors on couches and starts
talking totally unpromted* Hey Charlie I thought about adding you on
Facebook but decided it wasn't worth my time *walks away*

I'm half white, and like, half also white
-Charlie

"Charlie if I was gonna write you as a character in a book, I'd be
worried "this is a little too blunt and heavy handed, is this really
believable?""
-Alex Dalton

I learned more from the pictures in my math textbook than I did from
health and community
-Amy Khoshbin

Ben: "The first step to recovery is admitting you've lost."

"It was really aggressive! I was like, are you trying to mansplain
Jesus?" -Ellie

"Alexey, little does everyone know, lives in the elevator shaft." -Anna
Moss

Thanks for tuning in, and remember to submit to QOTW, which definitely
will be coming out weekly from now on!

-Mason "Definitely didn't continually procrastinate on restarting QOTW
I'm sorry Deneb" Granof