[QOTW] Poetry Edition [QOTW 10/3/16

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Oct 3 20:17:48 EDT 2016

Every week an email doth appear
To spread through school an air of joy and cheer.
Filled with jokes, enough to go around,
This quoting email brings laughter all abound.

In this email a competition doth ensue,
For most laughter a quote can brew,
Every week in minds a quote doth stick,
This quote is one for which we vote and pick:

"The Italians were like 'put a spaghetti on a map..it's a-beautiful!'"
-Anna Moss on Renaissance city planning

And purely for the laughs of you,
A fresh new batch of quotes to view:

Tristan: This salt packet is empty.
Moustafa: It is a perfect representation of lunch at Commonwealth.

"Hey baby, self-murder."
-Ms. Tyson, on flirting in the style of Donne

Mr. Wharton: We're going to listen to music today.
Deneb: But that's only permitted in the Roundhouse from 2 to 5.
Mr. Wharton: Wise-ass.

Kevin: Calm down, the spider is dead.
Tarang: I feel really bad for it but I'm also really happy right now!

"I have a lot of dreams about whole foods."
-Emma Porter

Reid: Erik, you're a man of history, so what happens in Turkmenistan?
Erik: Stays in Turkmenistan.

"When is the iPhone 8 coming out?"
Moustafa(on the same day iPhone 7 was released)

"I don't want candy coffee, I want heroin coffee"
-Ms. Haber

Ms. Jackman: Do you guys know what happens if you leave wine out in a
counter?
*silence*
Ms. Jackman: I'm so happy you guys don't know!

"I may be unhinged, but my ice pack isn't"
-Katherine on her hinged ice pack

A pleasure it was to quote with you,
I hope to see you next week too.

-Mason "The Bard" Granof