[QOTW] Finals Edition

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 30 17:09:26 EDT 2016

Hello class! We have made it through a year of quotes, and now it is
time for your final to assess if you have properly learned the material.
I assume you all have spent the last few weeks studying your quotes
diligently every day so that you would be able to pass this test.
Remember, it counts for %95 of your grade, and if you fail it, you will
be expelled from school, you won't get into college, and you will most
likely be excommunicated by the Catholic church. For your first
question: Why was this quote the most voted for quote last week?

Ms. Burke: "Kevin wants to know why you're here."
Mr. Clifford, sitting in on a nuclear chemistry class: "Because I want
to blow shit up."

To those of you who answered, "Because it is pretty darn funny,":
Congratulations, you passed the first question on the test. To those who
didn't, you should begin panicking now, because this test is only going
to get more difficult. Next question: For each of the following quotes,
for each one please write out a 10-15 page essay on why they are funny.

(Speaking Chinese)
Nathan: Your mom is stupid
Charlie: Your mom is a potato
Nathan: Your mom is a stupid potato
(Speaking English)
Ms. Tan: Why are their mom's involved?

Sam: "Are we going to be tested on the fluency illusion in our history
exam?"
Ms. Budding: "Would you like to watch me sink my head into my hands with
a hollow groan of dispair?"

Dawson: "Your self confidence is something to be proud of."
Charlie: "I know."

"I will literally assault you with a titty."
-Chloe Berlin

"Mr. Conolly has a Jesus complex."
-Mr. Conolly

"Tell all my side chicks I love them."
-Tristian

"Guys, I don't have a UTI, I just like cranberry juice!"
-Tristan

Ben: "The reason that anime characters have big eyes is so that people
will see them and go 'PROTECT!'"
Nina: "I don't. I look at Naruto and I say, 'That ninja f*cker can
protect himself.'"

"I peaked in kindergarten"
-Katherine Mateos

Alright everyone, pencils down, turn in your tests at the front!
-Professor Mason Granof