[QOTW] Sherlock Holmes [QOTW 3/8]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Mar 8 12:12:35 EST 2016

"Why, then, Holmes," I exclaimed. "Which could possibly be the winning
quote? It would appear that they are all equally voted for!"

"You know my methods, Watson," said he. "This quote won by one vote.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
improbable, must be the truth!"

"Good heavens," cried I. "I fail to see how that is relevant in the
process of picking a winner!"

"Codswallop!" ejaculated Holmes. "I have deduced the winning quote
already."

Alexis: Country music is full of soul and heart.
Dalton: Country music is full of screen doors and incest.

"Extraordinary!" hollered I.

"Elementary," roared he.

"Why, then, who are the other ten suspects for the next winner?"
screamed I.

"Why, that's simple," screeched he, "We didn't have enough submissions,
but I've managed to pull together quite a list nevertheless."

------
"I never saw wild turkeys, until I saw them, and the I saw them
EVERYWHERE."
-Mr. Clifford

"[on Bernie Sanders] His teeth are up there with the one percent -
shiny, white, and straight."
-Larry

"In seventh grade the romantic thing to do was to kiss each other's
elbows."
-Orenna

"'Include the tree.'  I don't know what that means."
-Susan, reading her own notes for the play

"IT'S LIKE A WET WILLY OF DEATH!"
-Halima on the assassination of Hamlet's father

"More love, less grinding."
-Susan, to AJ

I feel like "satanic furbies" is redundant.
-Nina

"Fish is not a number!”
-Kevin

"I think that I know everything, so I'm really scared."
-Emma W. on biology test

"I don't go around clipping things to random boys' pants!"
-Lee
------

"Why, Holmes," squawked I. "Couldn't some of these be repeats?"

"Well, perhaps students should submit more to avoid such an event!"
barked he. "Quotes, quotes, quotes. I cannot make emails without clay!"

"Quite right, quite right," vociferated I, "except emails are not made
of clay."

"Codswallop!" yawped he.

G.Mo "Riarty" Kang-Suh