[QOTW] MoQH (Museum of Quoting Humans)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 22 19:18:22 EST 2016

You may take this audio tour in this order, and at my pace. Look for the
email titled "MoQH". Look for the audio tour icon and the number placed
beside selected works. Enter that number on your keypad, which may or
may not exist, and then press the green PLAY/PAUSE button, which almost
certainly does not exist. If you make a mistake, press the red STOP
button. Since the STOP button is actually a dummy, and the audio
recording will not stop until it is too late, we at the museum suggest
you do not make mistakes.

(1)
"How do you know it's jazz hands and not wrist twinkles?"
-Emma W.

(2)
Rosie: Is it weird that I still sleep with my teddy bear?
Katherine M: Well, I sleep with my chem textbook, so...

(3)
"When I retire, I expect the teachers to burst out in that song from
Wizard of Oz. How does it go?  Oh yes. Ding, dong, the witch is dead."
-Mr. Wharton

(4)
"I'm going to be optimistic about my life today. (drops pack of gum) My
life is in shambles."
-Rosie

(5)
"Can I lick your pit?"
-Bella on eating an avocado pit

(6)
"And before long, banks will be salivating over you."
-Mr. Letarte

(7)
"The most telling event this year showing how laid back this class is
was when Mr. Castro showed up with sushi."
-Mr. Letarte

(8)
"I lost to my computer at blackjack. At least I can beat it at boxing."
-Moustafa

(9)
Dawson: Hi Larry.
Larry: Easy for you to say.

(10)
Larry: The model's late. Hey kids, if she doesn't come, how about we
just play cards?
Georgia: We could play strip poker, and soon enough we'd have a model.

Thank you for visiting the MoQH of Modern Art. We hope that this audio
tour was informative and helpful. If you feel otherwise, please leave
the building to file your complaint at the nearest stranger.
Additionally, the curator of the Museum would like to shrug nonchalantly
at the recent complaints that the audio guide contained no audio
recording whatsoever.

Announcement: we are accepting donations to exhibit in our museum. You
may submit works of art by visiting our website at qotw.net. You may
also call us to listen to unhelpful, low-quality classical music for an
hour.

Please return this device as you leave.

G.Mo "Better than MoQWaLiK, the Museum of Quotes Which Are Late, I Know"
KangSuh