[QOTW] The Commonwealth Guidebook [QOTW 2/10/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Feb 10 21:12:03 EST 2016

Hello, travellers!  I'm your host, Canthinkof A. Clevername and today,
on QOTW travel guide edition, we provide you with some useful phrases to
better integrate yourself with Commonwealth school's eccentric
community!

Last week's highlight phrase was by history teacher Ms. Budding!
Congratulations Ms. Budding, you have won full, paid access to the
Commonwealth roof pool for the next week!

"I am worried that I will fail this exam and then I will not get into
college and I will end up living in a cardboard box."
- Ms. Budding on writing down your fears before exams

Up next is our extensive list, collected by long time residents of the
Commonwealth school that really illustrate the ins and outs of this
mysterious establishment.

I don't think we really, deeply, engaged with the gourd last time.
-Ms. Haber

With Emma Porter trying to keep play rehearsal on track:
Matt Hosking: I'm just making sure no one falls out the window.
Emma Porter: It's good to fall out of windows.

"Wesley, I feel like you approach school with an attitude of 'how long
will it take until I get disowned'"
-Nina

Dawson: Mr. Jaggers seems mysterious.
Ms. Watson: But this is a dark mysterious. Mysterious could be exciting
and happy, right?
Dawson: This is like an 11 PM mysterious, not a 3 PM mysterious.

"Nuns are fun!"
-Susan

"Do we need to someone to babysit Caleb?"
-Mr. Letarte

Marijuana presentation lady: Is sex good or bad?
Dawson: Haven't tried it yet

"Forgive me, my knowledge of goat husbandry is not good as it once was."
-Mr. Clifford

"Snow days are not a metaphysical concept.  You can't choose not to
believe in them.  They exist whether you believe in them or not."
-Owen Lynch

Thomas Ding:This feels like 2C. That feels like 2C also"
Buzz: No no no you have to feel with your heart.
in reference to the braille signs outside the classrooms.

Submit more
-Deneb "Cheese stick wrappers are trash" Scott