[QOTW] Only to be Opened in an Emergency [4/25/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Apr 27 09:47:29 EDT 2016

Scanning...
Scan complete.
> Password: []

Login successful.
Hacking into Pentagon.

Extracting confidential files...
File acquired.
Read "thewordsofcthulu.csv"?
File acquired.
Read "quoteoftheweek.csv"?
Opening...

Anay: Hey Sam maybe you have a waffle fetish.
Sam: I don't have a waffle fetish they just make me...uhh...*leaves*

File acquired.
Read "endofdaysinitiative.csv?"
File acquired.
Read "qotwblacklist.csv"?
Opening...

"You learn to answer questions like: 'What the hell is this?' 'Why the
hell should we care?' and 'Where the hell is the eraser?'
-Mr. Racioppi

"I quotient-ified it, and then I said 'Yucky!' and left."
-Katherine Mateos, re: a calculus problem.

"During the cultural revolution some students would parade their
teachers through the street wearing dunce caps to humiliate them. Can
you imagine how good that would feel after a Letarte test or a research
paper?"
-Ms. Grant

"It's not lost, I just don't know where it is."
-Moustafa, re: his phone

"In the 21st century, deleting history seems more important than making
it."
-Moustafa

Ms Budding: Hmm, looks like 6 people are here today...that's 50% of our
class...
Rosie: Hey, that's an A in Mr Letarte's world!

Lucius: What do you jam out to on the way to the building?
Mr. Wharton: Mozart! and Bach.  I don't really jam out anymore.

"You know it's bad when Lee's distracted."
-Ms. Jackman

"It's like you're trying to make milk the wrong way"
-Zack, re: water mixed with parmesan

"If you do not know your Social Security, do not guess it."
-Mr. Letarte

Scanning...
Incoming missiles detected.
Incoming message: "You should not have seen these files."
Confidential files wiped from computer.
Death, only death.
I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you live.
Incomingincomingincomingincomingincoming

G.Mo "Beep Boop" Kang-Suh