[QOTW] Quoteline Bling [4/11/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Apr 11 20:36:48 EDT 2016

*robotic voice* Hello, this the Quote of the Week Hotline. If you would
like to hear the Quote of the Week, please press 1. If you would like to
place your vote, please press 2. If you would like to submit a quote,
please press 3. If you would like to crack a joke, please press the
"Hang Up" button. If you would like to speak to a representative, please
press star. To hear the candidates for the next Quote of the Week, press
the pound sign in conjunction with the star sign under a solar eclipse.

(beep)

“Sometimes I confused seagulls with children.”
-Javier

If you need more assistance, please press the third button to your
right.

Hello, welcome to the Quote of the Week Hotline. How may I help you?

Okay. Can I just put you on hold for a second?
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJWZxPW45c&nohtml5=False)

Hello, welcome to the Quote of the Week Hotline. How may I help you?

Okay. Can I just put you on hold for a second?
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJWZxPW45c&nohtml5=False)

*robotic voice* Hello. This is the Quote of the Week Hotline. If you
would like to hear the ten new quotes, please stay on the line.

-----
Fruit is a really good pretext for imperialism.
-Jordan

Ms. Haber: New England, not a big lynching community.
Jordan: We should put that slogan on something.

"Robbie: Look at her, yuck yuck"
-Matt H, giving stage notes

"Getting married in your twenties is like leaving the party at 9."
-Omari

"You guys are like little woodland creatures who run around meadows,
picking up the low-hanging fruit."
-Mr. Clifford on High Schoolers

"April Fools! Here's a placenta."
-Catie

Alexis: God listens to me.
Rosie: Yeah, but he listens to you like a grandma listens when she
doesn't have her hearing aid in.

Mrs. Budding: I don't think any of us would say that getting sandwiches
caused World War I.
AJ: Au contraire...

"Is it literally a figurative lollipop or figuratively a literal
lollipop? You can't have it both ways."
-Jordan

"I'm sort of making it up as I go along, but I think it's grounded in
truth."
-Mr. Letarte
-----

G.Mo "Here at Quote of the Week, we value your feedback. Please stay on
the line to-" KangSuh