[QOTW] The Schedule Edition [QOTW 10/29/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Oct 29 20:51:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,

As you know, next Tuesday will be a Friday with Monday classes and
Thursday times, and instead of assembly we will have three phases of
classes: Phase 1 will be Wednesday sports at the same time as Sunday
tea, which will then be replaced by Phase 2, during which we will have
3rd period come before 1st period, and 7th period will happen the day
after at 2:00. In Phase 3, the periods will be shorter by e^X / X
minutes, limit as X goes to infinity.

Sports Period (8:30 - 9:10)
Give me your arm. We're gonna be salmon.
Nate (I don't know which one, it wasn't specified)

2nd Period (9:15 - 10:??)
Alex D.: How could anyone not like cats?
Ms. Burke: Very easily.

4th Period (After I finish my bagel - When you ask if the bells work)
Ms. Grant: [St. Benedict's monks] lived long lives for many reasons.
They wouldn't die from childbirth, they had enough food, they wouldn't
be attacked-
Dawson: -They had no risk of STD's.

11th Period (When you realize the bells don't work - 5 past quarter to
noon)
"Now, don't quote me on this..."
-Mr. Letarte

7th Period (1011:110111 - Lunch)
"Can I please stay female in this situation."
-Halima

Lunch Period (Am I on crew 3^5+ln(4)? - Ugh I have Lunch Clean)
Ms. Burke: In theory, an electron could be infinitely far away [from the
nucleus], but still under the control of the atom,
Charlie: How?
Nathan C.(?): Good parenting.

7th Period (I don't know)
"If you were farther away I'd throw something at you."
-Ms. Jackman, to Shyam

7th Period (
Mr. Letarte: "We don't talk about Computer Science; Computer Science is
SO applied."
Owen: "Your FACE is so applied."
Mr. Letarte: "Your MOTHER is so applied."

nth Period (Can we have class outside? -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0UrqlNfVg4)
Emma C.: What's that about Deneb's kidney?
Sajal: He wants to squeeze my cupcake.

1st Period (Wait what school is over - No I'm so confused)
"You should go as the Green Line and show up late to all your classes."
-Ben S. on costume ideas

G.Mo "Hi Ms. Jackman" Kang-Suh