[QOTW] Feature Length Edition [11/24/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Nov 24 14:48:05 EST 2015

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the all new, Quote of the Week
theatre, the only theatre in the Western Milky Way Galaxy to expose the
inner life of the students of the Commonwealth school, led by the
notorious "Wild Billy" and their quest to use a weekly email to not do
homework.

Please silence all Aris and electronic devices
And now, coming two weeks ago to a screen near you are Lee and Owen with
last week's winning quote:

Lee: Sajal, why are you tasting buses?
Owen: He's metro-sexual.

And finally now, for this weeks edition: the moment you've all been
waiting for...............
THE QOTW FEATURE LENGTH EDITION featuring stars like Gmo, Ari and Noah
and Noah and Noah!

"You're like a walking sitcom."
-Ms. Haber to Ari

"I am loved by God and Ms. Haber."
-Halima

"Hi-chew was just a phase" - Tristan

Moustafa: "Im the funniest person alive."
Araaish: "Haha that's funny!'

he looks like a combination of Matt Hosking Kyle Yee and literally an
asshole
- Robbie lane

“People Are Scaring Their Cats With Cucumbers.  They Shouldn't.”
-National Geographic headline

"That's not spiritual, that's mitosis."
-Ben S

"Noah, lean on his country."
"Noah, don't look."
-Susan's notes for the play

Allison (on Russian candy): "The texture on the inside is not fun"
Nika: "Welcome to Russia"

“Armpits are like upside down pockets”
-Emma W

G.Mo: "Ugh... why can't I ever find a calculus textbook?"
Ofelia: "Which one?"
G.Mo: "The white one no, sorry, the Caucasian one."

How I wish I was teaching a philosophy class. Then we could ask
questions like, "What good is half a kidney?"
-Mr. Clifford, in Bio 1

Rowan: "I got coffee in my hair!"
Ben: "the true commonwealth experience"

"Heavens look"
"Iris-hello"
"Bird volume"
"Allison breathe"
-Susan's notes for the play

And then our sheep brains got lost in the mail
-Nika

"A cow is a fantastic thing!"
- Mr. Rios

"How do you fight with Benvolio? It's like fighting a baby made of
sugar!"
-Ms. Tyson (on Mercutio)

"But Mozart WAS zesty!"
-Nina

"I'm going to go back in time to kill John Adams.  Then Hitler."
-Noah

Chessy: Let's go to CVS, we have 15 minutes until next class.
Bella: That would no way be enough time...I get time and a half!

(Chessy asking to go to CVS during lunch to get chocolate)

Zelda: The Green Line is really cute when it's above ground.
Mary McGing: And when you're not on it.

(In reference to a T.V. show character's actions)
Alexis: I wouldn't sleep my way to the top, I want to preserve, you
know, my dignity and stuff.
Lucius: Dignity is for the weak.

"I love dogs. It's just that when I pet them I make my dad cry."
-Heather

"Somebody has carved a foul word into this table. Yuck. In fact, it
rhymes with 'yuck.'"
-Ms. Dale

Jason Vanger: I have a question about this problem...how do you "cruise
in three dimensions"?
Mr. Rios: That's a good question...If only jet packs had been invented
we might have an answer...I think it's best to assume we're dealing with
a world in which the laws of gravity and physics don't apply, one where
you can just travel along any line.  It would add a whole new dimension
to playground fights, because if there's someone you don't like, you can
just pick them up and throw them and they'll keep traveling along that
line forever.  It'd be dangerous, they'd have to put nets up over all
the playgrounds.  So anyway, that's how you cruise in three dimensions.

Credits:

Deneb "Deleter of finished QOTW emails" Scott - procrastinator and
lighting