[QOTW] Hamilton: Remastered Edition [QOTW 11/8/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 9 20:28:30 EST 2015

How does a lib'ral, crazy, one-fitty-four crowd in
Boston, dropped in the middle of a well-gotten
Spot in Commie Avenue, and bothered by th'incessant work of
Wallers, go on to quote us silly, teenage scholars?

"As a general rule, stick it in water, then light it on fire and see
what happens."
-Ms Burke, on unknown substances.

Well, the word got around, I said, "We ran out of jokes, man."
Emailed to subscribers that I was full of disappointment
"Get some more submissions, don't forget that you should vote, and
The world is gonna hear your quote! Where's your quote, man?"

"I feel like Commonwealth is an elaborate prank played by Bill Wharton
to make smart and dorky kids think they're stupid and cool."
-Robbie L.

Lee: Sajal, why are you tasting buses?
Owen: He's metro-sexual.

Mr. Conolly: You know who feels most guilty when the teacher walks out
of the room [because no one had done their homework]?
Nika: The teacher?
Mr. Conolly: Heh. No.

G.Mo: Superman actually grabs onto the planet and spins it around the
other direction-
Sajal: It's all in the wrist.

"I really wanna be on Quote of the Week, look up something funny from
tumblr."
-Perri

Nina: You put the sin in socializing.
Ben: There's no sin in socializing!
Nina: SocialiZINg.

"The results of my study might be more about whether playing video games
is unhealthy for rats."
-Mr. Letarte

"What does cyanide taste like? Almonds. Remember, if Noah gives you
something that he says tastes like almonds, don't drink it."
-Ms. Burke

"Sorry, math doesn't care about your feelings."
-Ms. Moss

Jordan: We are just monkeys that kill each other and wear pants.
Noah: Yea, do you have any idea how hard it is to make a good pair of
pants?

I'm not throwing away this quot!
I'm not throwing away this quot!
Hey, yo, we got plenty votas
But not the quoting quota
and I'm not throwing this quot!

G.Mo "You should totally listen to the Hamilton soundtrack" Kang-Suh