[QOTW] FINAL QOTW THIS YEAR

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed May 20 10:45:08 EDT 2015

This is the final quote of the week email for the school year 2014 -
2015
The winners of all QOTWs this year will be sent out for the competition
for Quote of the Year.

Last Week's Winner:
Damn gurl why u gotta be so rude. Don't u know I'm human too?
-Ari Benkov

This week's quotes:

Ari: I am my own race.  None of you can have it.
G.Mo and Zach, simultaneously: What, an Ari-an?

Dawson (about the school's sports program): "A goal I have is that by
the end of our senior year, we will change the school's reputation from
bad at sports to below average at sports."

Steven on Gueinah's outfit: You look like a strawberry.
Gueinah: Excuse you? Nice people would say that they like my top,
instead of comparing it to food.
Steven: Well, hey, strawberries are healthy.

Tarang: What if I become a bass?
Javier: I will rip your vocal cords out...and then replace them with a
tenor's vocal cords.

Ms. Haber: Allison is narrowing her eyes like I said 'Connecticut.'

Megan to Mr. Wharton: Do you plan to die in office?

"If everyone falls asleep in class and you give a lecture, did you
really teach?" -Mr. Letarte

Johnny: What I'm saying is that if you're going to date someone just for
their looks, you might as well just hire a hooker.

Thoms Ding: "Shhh..."
Tamjid: "Guys, Thomas is right.  We should be quiet since there are
people taking APs in there."
Thomas: "I meant shit"

Max: I'm starting to think you just like being contrary.
Noah: No

Pher "it's been an honor." Gleason