[QOTW] QOTW: Ari Benkov Edition

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 11 18:22:18 EDT 2015

Last Weeks Winner:
Dawson: "You resemble your mom."
Bryca: "The apple never falls far from the tree. Especially when the
tree is short."

Hello everyone, this is a short break in our normal programming. As some
of you know, the person who replies to quote of the week emails the most
is our very own Ari Benkov. I don't think Ari has ever actually voted on
a quote, but he responds to almost every email within 5 minutes. This
week's quotes come in the form of emails Ari has sent us (if you don't
understand the context, there is no context and I don't understand it
either.):

What happens if u reply to these.
-Ari Benkov

hey babe. been a while. lul.
ps that means luv u lotz
-Ari Benkov

Hey Gmo this is a totally serious email and tell pher he sucks and
he can't have any gold.
-Ari Benkov

You mad, bro?... Answer the question! Would you describe your emotional
state as angry,
biological male sibling?
-Ari Benkov

Damn gurl why u gotta be so rude. Don't u know I'm human too?
-Ari Benkov

Dashing thru the snow...
With a freshly severed head...
To my lair they go...
Screaming all the way...
-Ari

U say the sweetest things.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🐙
-Ari Benkov

This may not be the real life
But your my fantasy.
-Ari Benkov

Who ordered this sandwich?
-Ari Benkov

Rum, rum, rum ur tum, gently down ur...wait.
-Ari Benkov

Next week will be the final normal quote of the week email, then, QUOTE
OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
Pher "Vote if you want" Gleason