[QOTW] APQOTW

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 4 18:23:20 EDT 2015

Quoting 1
Section 1
Time - Not even close to enough
10 new quotes
A GRAPHING CALCULATOR IS REQUIRED TO QUOTES OR PARTS OF QUOTES
Each of quotes below are provided for the reader to read and vote on.
Select the one that is best in this email, and send the corresponding
email as a reply to this one.
Please fill in all answers in a reply window provided by your email
service.
Example:
 In last weeks email, which quote was the most voted for,
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10?
Sample Answer:

 The real ice cream was the friends we made along the way
-Benjamin on Free Cone Day

1. Select the best quote:

(a) Charlie: I'm going upstairs now
Julian: K, bye
Charlie: You should come too, it's a party
Julian: Charlie, it's literally just you
Charlie: It's still a party

(b) Don't do this at home, because you could, essentially, create a
bomb. -Ms. Jackman

(c) Zach: I don't know what you were trying to say but you didn't say
it.

(d) "You never ask a kid 'would you like vegetables.' You ask them
'would you like peas or carrots' giving the illusion that they have a
choice. In the same way, your test Thursday is cancelled."

-Mr. Barsi

(e) "Can I have Chinese baguettes?" -Michael's French exchange buddy on
chopsticks

(f) Ari: More emails than usual? Compensating for something? (Actual
email Ari sent to us <3.)

(g) "Ms. Mechaber says that the goal of humans is to reproduce as much
as possible. Therefore, Genghis Khan is the most successful human of all
time." -Charlie

(h) Sara Curtis: I licked a mushroom and my head grew to the size of the
world.

(i) "Poop emoji is not the new sex with my mom."

Abby K

(j) Mr. Wharton to Halima: Would you like some chocolate?

Raphael: Don't accept candy from strangers.
Halima: I know who Mr. Wharton is. And if I didn't, I would introduce
myself so I could get candy.

END OF TEST

Please send in your answer and the QOTW leprechaun will review your
exams and send you back your score.
Pher "I'm sorry if this emails stresses you out" Gleason