[QOTW] Gotta Quote 'Em All (3/9/15)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Mar 9 18:56:49 EDT 2015

Hello there! Welcome to the world of QUOTéMON! My name is KANG! People
call me the QUOTéMON PROF! This world is inhabited by creatures called
QUOTéMON! For some people, QUOTéMON are pets. Others use them for
fights. Myself... I study QUOTéMON as a profession.

First, what is your name?

Ms. Haber: If you don't stop with the Celtic music, I'm going to go tell
the administration.
Lucius: Tell the administration to get over here and listen to these
sweet jams.

Right! So your name is RED!

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. ...Erm,
what's his name again?

Ofelia: Sugar solves almost every problem.
Maya: Except diabetes.

Jason: First pants, then shawarma.
Jonathan: If I ever move to the middle east and create a
middle-eastern-american sitcom, that's what I'll call it.

_"Circles are only degenerate ellipses that never made it in life."_
_-Mr. Barsi_

Max: Why would anyone here be Russian?
Zach: Because they were born in Russia...?

_"Dude, what are you doing? I said smell me, not lie on top of me!"_
_-John K., to Devon R._

_"Just to put that into perspective, that's more chickens than there are
dollars in the national debt of Egypt." _
_-Emil_

"The ideal law for gases is: to serve in their community, to be a
friendly neighbor, to get a good education, and to float around."
-Mason Granof

"Brain damage! Nausea! Insomnia! Convulsions! Seizures! TOOTH DECAY!"
-Mason Granof, listing the side effects of cocaine

"Break a leg, kid. It doesn't matter whose leg. Just find a leg and
smash it."
-Mattie Glenhaber

_A.J.: Adieu, Adieu, Adieu._
_Ms. Dale: Bless you._

That's right! I remember now! His name is BLUE!

RED! Your very own QUOTéMON legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams
and adventures with QUOTéMON awaits! Let's go!

-G.Mo "Please Don't Call Me the Quotémon Prof" Kang