[QOTW] The Piratey Quote [12/7/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Dec 7 19:26:08 EST 2015

Ahoy quoters, here be quotes.
And good quotes be they, good work, ye deck hands on submitting the
amount of quotes ye did.

Last week's winner was Robbie with this quote:

"'Photos from Allison' sounds like a really depressing 90s movie."
-Robbie

His stellar quoting efforts will be rewarded with a parrot.
And now for this week's quotes!

"They're happy. They're loose. They don't have to hold themselves
together anymore."
- Emma W. (when asked about her dilapidated sneakers)

"To heck with it, let's look at women"
-Mrs. Budding

Mr. Clifford: "And that's why Darwin was such a genius. He knew he was
right but he didn't know why."
Sam G.: "He would get a lot of points off on a Letarte test if he said
that."

Kevin Fang: "I don't need your sass."
Alex Lehner: "And yet I continue to provide it."

"I've come to expect that anything I say can and will be used against me
on QOTW."
-Mr. Letarte

"Did John just say that he's manstruating, because I am one angry
feminist right now!"
-Zelda

To make an omelet, you've gotta crucify a few people.
-Emily

Ms. Jackman: "My daughter was born on Novermber 11th, 2011, at 12:11
PM."
Dawson: "Did you hold her in for that or did that just happen by
chance?"

Shoshana: "So you are Mr. Letarte's pawn?"
Tarang: "Nope, we're bros."

Rachel: "Mr. Letarte is the Queen."
Mr.Letarte: "Okay, I'm fine with that."

Noah: I try to enter every room like I have no right to be there but
also nowhere better to be.
Bryca: I do the exact opposite.

"It was like drinking Santa Claus's blood but in a good way."
-Nina W., on a minty beverage

Avast, please vote for this week's quotes, unfortunately you all did
very poorly on last week's practice test, as only 12 of you completed
the required sections.

-Deneb "fahsshoon mikhal" Scott