[QOTW] Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (QOTW Uncensored)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 3 20:40:00 EST 2014

Hi there neighbor. Welcome to this family friendly edition of QOTW.
Imagine, so many children living at one school together saying such fine
quotes. You know, it's amazing the things students can do with their
mouths, say nice things, funny things, inappropriate things, things that
make people uncomfortable. Some students can say wonderful things with
their mouths, like last year's uncensored winner:

Celine: Use the clit mouse!
Nayab: Whaat??
Celine: You know... you're trying to get it to work but always
overshoot.

Let's go to the neighborhood of make believe to learn more about things
students can do with their mouths:

Shyam: How does one theoretically fuck logic?
Reid: Stick it in the loophole.

"I am a high quality ass-giver"
-Mary P

"A Freudian slip is when you penis penis penis penis."
-Reid

Gmo: What's the word for vaginal?
Pher: Vaginal.

"Zach Perlo has surprisingly perky nipples"
-Nika

"We spent a while talking about Shrek's eshrektion."
-Pher

"You know Tie Day? We should have Bra Day."
-Sarah W.

"Tits need calming, dicks need sucking." -Shyam V.

"Are we silly, or are we mermaid-fuckers?" -Jordan D.

"If I'm going to be a mom, at least I'm going to be a hot sexy MILF in
your area."
-Abby K

Know that I'll be back, when the day is new. And I'll have more quotes
for you. And you'll have things you'll want to talk about, and I will
too. We'll have much more to talk about next time, that's when I'll be
back. Goodbye, I'll be thinking about you. Don't forget to vote and
submit, neighbor.

-Pher "Roger that" Gleason