[QOTW] Special QOTW: After Dark. DON'T READ UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH (swears and sex jokes.) 2/19/14

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Feb 19 19:54:49 EST 2014

Hello, sexy friends, this special edition of QOTW is brought to you due
to strong perseverance from the staff; many of these quotes come from
the beginning of the school year. All of them were a little too strong
for regular QOTW, but here you have it, QOTW: After dark.

For the first time in recorded history, the winner of last week's QOTW
is a tie! Congratulations Matt Boudreau, Lydia Symchych, and Mr.
Wharton:

Matt B: How are you?
Lydia: I'm fine, how are you?
Matt B: Tolerable, I suppose, but not nearly pretty enough to tempt
myself.

and

"Card tricks in the morning... harassment at lunchtime... how about a
little exam studying?  That'd be good!"  - Mr. Wharton, to Shyam

This week's risqué quotes are:

"At least it doesn't come from cow boobs. That's a plus." -Abby R., on
soy milk

Deneb: Anal fingering. Grahghhehrhrh

Abby: "Everything is bullshit. Puppies are bullshit."

"Yeah so I need the sperm...and I just realized exactly what I just
said." - Eliza P, talking about little game pieces shaped like whales

Abby K: Pher, don't call me a fuck-a-doodle-doo
Pher: Why not? It's clever and creative.

"use the clit mouse!"-celine
"whaat??"-nayab
"you know... you're trying to get it to work but always
overshoot"-celine (referring to the laptops with mouses in the center of
keyboards)

"Well, see, I've got these two not-so-little things called boobs..."
-Feyga, explaining why she can't wear strapless dresses

"I have discovered I can permanently end masturbation, how is this you
ask? Well, I have this ability where people don't want to touch things
after I put them in my mouth."
Pher

Yayy! Sperm! - Celine

I'm a bad-ass because I am just a giant butt that commits crimes.
-Yonah BW

Thanks for reading,
Pher "You better vote and submit, you little shits" Gleason