[QOTW] QOTW 2/10/14

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 10 20:58:18 EST 2014

Hello, not Ruth. This is Ruth. Welcome to my home.
Last week's winner was:

Mr. Conolly, talking about Adolf's Bike Shop:
“I'm impressed that guy kept his name. I worry about his clientele,
though. All those neo-Nazis riding around on bicycles...At least he
isn't selling motorcycles, that could be dangerous.”

Here's this week's quotes:

Anna Moss: "Shut up! I'm a grown up, I can do what I want!"

Person in hallway: ...uzbekistan...
Ben Powell: I'M Bekistan!

George: Thats so commonwealth. The first time you swear its to say I
fucking love history.

"But because China and Japan have a bit of a dust up- you might have
heard of it, the second world war?"
  - Ms. Grant

"Milk IS gross, but it's the only thing in my apartment that I can pour
on cereal. Beer on cereal is EVEN WORSE,"
  - Mr. Clifford

Matt B: How are you?
Lydia: I'm fine, how are you?
Matt B: Tolerable, I suppose, but not nearly pretty enough to tempt
myself.

Alexis: My bitch.
Pher: Am I your bitch?
Alexis: Yes.
Pher: Yay!

"Plagiarism is not a problem!"
Mr. Dominguez (Taken out of context)

"Card tricks in the morning... harassment at lunchtime... how about a
little exam studying?  That'd be good!"  - Mr. Wharton, to Shyam

"It's not brain science..." - Mr. Dominguez

Thanks for reading!
Stop by any time!

Ruth "first QOTW, then the world" Gleason