[QOTW] Happy Quoting to all, and to all a good night!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Dec 15 19:22:06 EST 2014

'Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the school
Not a student did study, not even a Uhl.
The santa-ly secrets were doled out with care,
And Shyam got a gift to help out with his hair (ask him about it.)
The students were ready, all ready to skate,
And for their vacation they just couldn't wait.
And Bill in his tie, and I in my moose,
Got ready for break time, to unwind and let loose.
When outside the school there was such a commotion,
I was quickly distracted from functions and quotients.
Away to the window, as fast as I could
I looked down to the mall, and the whole neighborhood.
The sun on the ground, showing green in the grass,
Boy, writing in rhyme is a pain in the keister.
But looking down, I saw what I thought was a flock
Of magical rainbows, and floating shamrocks;
Carrying, clearly, the man of the hour,
I knew right off that he had great, mighty power.
This leprechaun man, boy, he wasn't meek,
He was the great leprechaun of Quote of the Week!
"On Noah! on Sherry! on G.Mo and Pher!
Let's have quotes for the school, and good ones to be sure!
 From the best of the week to the best of the year!
Last week's winner is finally here:"

"Living to 100 has never been one of my chief objectives. 100 seems
pretentious."
-Mr. Merril

His eyes, how they twinkled, with joy from such quoting,
He went on to this week's quotes with care and much doting.

Mattie! Megan said the sex word! -- Noah Powell

Tony explains that in his English class in China, he had to memorize MLK
Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.
Dawson: "China sounds difficult."

"Scuba diving without tanks is a thing some people do. I think it's
called asphyxiation" - Mr. Barsi

Mr. Wharton: "What did you think of Socrates?
Dawson: "He's kind of like Charlie Kip."

Mr. Barsi: The center of mass of a doughnut is precisely where there is
no doughnut.
G.Mo: That's weirdly profound. Hold on, let me write that down.
Mr. Barsi: No, please no. Not again.

"Someone had a bowl of mean flakes this morning!" -Sajal

Nika: "You're back!"
Rafael: "My back?"

Ari: That's obvious.
Mr. Barsi: Good!
Ari: Well, it's like obvious in a confusing way.  I'm confused!

Bryca: "Biology is my life."
Ben S: "Literally."

She doesn't REALLY have a British accent ...she has more of an authority
figure accent.
-Mr. Paul, on Ms. Jackman

With the wink of his eye, and the twist of his head,
I knew that this email would be many times read.
"Mr. Leprechaun sir!" I said with a shout,
"Can you tell me what quote of the week is about?"
"My, my! My dear boy! Of course I can, friend!
It's about spreading goodness and about hitting send!
See these emails fill people with laughter and cheer,
they're happy to see them, every week, every year!"
And so to my readers, may you vote and submit,
Happy break-time to all, and to all a goodnit.

Pher "Me, I want a hula hoop" Gleason