[QOTW] Spam I am

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Dec 1 20:53:33 EST 2014

Email spam!
Spam I am!

That spam I am, that spam I am, I do not like that spam I am.

But do you like quote of the week?

I do not like it, spam I am. I do not like when it's marked as spam.

Would you like it with a quote?

I would not like it with a quote, I do not like them when they're wrote.
I do not like them now or later. I'm not particularly fond of the plans
for the elevator.

Would you? Could you with last weeks winner?

I would not, could not with last week's winner:
(Susan: A little less cleavage, a little more social unrest.)
I would not like it over dinner, I do not like it with a quote, I do not
like it when it's wrote. I do not like it here or there, I do not like
it anywhere.

You do not like it so you say, but try it, try it, and you may also want
to consider that you should stop being such a closed minded jerk.

I think Adam and eve must have been Russians. Because they're freezing
and all they have to eat is an apple and they still think they're in
paradise! -Max on paradise lost.

Deneb: Did anybody else see that?
Ms. Tompsett: Yeah, the lights in here sometimes flicker.
Noah: I'm pretty sure it happens every time the Academic Dishonesty
Committee electrocutes another student.

Ari: Don't pay attention to my words.  They don't make any sense.
Mr. Barsi: It's hard not to pay attention when I can hear them.

Reid: Children are dying in Africa right now.
Rafael: Children are dying everywhere.

"The dance gestapo? They don't exist."
-Harrison, Ballroom Dance instructor

Ms. Tyson: What sorts of things have initiations?
Class (together): Cults!

Mrs. Mechaber: "Live, eat lots of sugar, and die young." (about yeast)

Anonymous: "Big Brother is always watching you, even in Tahiti."
Matt B.: "The real question is, does Big Brother have jurisdiction in
Tahiti?"

Mr. Connoly: Shut up! I'm the only one allowed to be distractible!

Rachel S.: That'd be a great name for a gym.
Mr. Barsi: Yeah. The Integral of F dt Gym. I like it.

I do so like Quote of the Week! It's way better than The Leek! I do so
like it when people vote! I do so like submitted quotes! I do like it
here and there. I do like it everywhere. I'm sorry for being so
stubborn, my bad.
Pher "The Leek is pretty good, also I have no problems with the
elevator; get off my back" Gleason