[QOTW] March 22nd: Told you we'd follow through!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Fri Mar 22 18:44:09 EDT 2013

Hey everybody! Hope you're all having a great vacation. It's weekend
time here at Quote of the Week, so just like we promised, we've got a
whole slew of fun quotes to send out again this week. Unfortunately
though, we're running low, so if you hear any funny things over
vacation, now's a great time to submit them to QOTW!

Remember, if there aren't enough new quotes each week, we can't send an
email out, we can't do our part if we have no quotes to do it with.
While I'm on the subject, it's also very important that you vote! But
now let's get to the quotes.

Last week, Ms. Jackman and Ben P. won with:
Benjamin: “I'm sorry, that was completely my fault.”
Ms Jackman: “Yes, it usually is, Benjamin.”

And this week, there are plenty of new quotes, so let's get started!

"Whenever I see you, I look at your chest and chuckle."
-Astrid, to Zach

"I don't like to use pain killers from my doctors... in fact, I have
some Oxycontin left over from a procedure, if you're interested."
-Rusty

(In discussion of logic relating to religion)
Ms. Grant: "What are examples of things you know are true, but you
don't understand why?"
Pher: "Why Glee is still popular"
Ms. Grant: "What?"
Pher: "Nevermind."

"You're like a bizarre sexual worm"
-Anna K.

“If I take this an clip it to my nipple and clip the other end to a car
battery, I wonder what'll happen?”
-Sajal's friend Jason talking about an alligator clip

"I'm too sexy for this town"
- Ms. Formichelli, on Pip

"Your drumming sounds like... have you seen those videos where a jet
tries to land on an aircraft carrier during a storm where the aircraft
carrier turns away at the last second and everyone dies? It sounds like
that."
-Mark White

"He's a little... Oh, what's the word? Fascist?"
- Mr. Clifford

"He just wants to fill you up with his little bit of loving."
- Anonymous

"Go get a darkroom!”
- Keller, on PDA

Colin "Two weeks in a row" McIsaac