[QOTW] QOTW - Quote of the [Long Time Period] for March 13

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Mar 13 16:53:30 EDT 2013

Hello everybody. Yes, we're alive. We also finally have enough
submissions and enough time to actually care about Quote of the Week
again. We have a good number of submissions and I've sorted them out two
weeks in advance, so QOTW should be perfectly on schedule for the next
little while. We've got some catching up to do, so the quotes in this
email may not be quite as recent as you'd like, but we'll be back on
track soon.

Last time, we sent out two emails, and the respective winners were:

Mr. Conolly: "We have a lot to get through. I would like you not to
interrupt me today... or ever again."

and, ""Your place is all set up with fifteen paper cranes arranged in
an arc-like formation at the head of your exam booklet oriented towards
Mecca..."
-Ms. Jackman on why she feels bad making students switch seats during
midyears"

And this week (meaning last month)'s quotes are:

"When I was little I always thought 'male enhancement' meant you'd get
better mail than everybody else" - Colin

Phil: "I've seen higher."
Mr. Limperis: "For grades?  Or just, you know -"
Phil: "Yeah, just in my life."
- Phil and Mr. Limperis on the math midyear

Ms Haber: So is it actually telling you to have sex with Jesus?
Emma: Yeah!

Colin: I like watching amateur water polo.
Anna Moss: What, like, drowning other people?

Ms Formichelli (talking about the uses of the word appalled) : "For
example, what if I said I was appalled by your papers?"
Kate Cray: "I would set up a meeting."

Benjamin: I'm sorry that was completely my fault.
Ms Jackman: Yes, it usually is, Benjamin.

Ms Formichelli: I'm unflappable to all this undressing.

Matt Costas: "Do these almonds have nuts?"

Milk Carton: What do cows like on their hot dogs? Moostard.
Zehra: That's bad. Like, even Ben could do better.

Ms. Haber: By the way, everyone, the Pope resigned!
Anna Koch: What?! But he just went on Twitter!

So vote away, and remember to submit any funny things you may have
forgotten so we can keep it running as best we can.
- Colin "Be happy we have it at all" McIsaac