[QOTW] Another QOTW - for Sunday Feb 4

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 4 11:03:30 EST 2013

Hello Subscribers!

   Yes, I did just send a QOTW e-mail only ten or twenty minutes
earlier. Yes, I am sending another one now. But, that is only because
Colin and I have been slacking. So here they are (and again, apologies
for the delay).

   The previous e-mail mentions the past QOTW winners. Go check that if
you are interested.

Here are 7 more quotes:

"Well, I'm not president yet,"
- Jonah as Lincoln

Mr. Johnson: Now we can - we can do some mad substitutions, yo!
Yonah: Can you please never say that again?

(On the Subway)
Sajal [sees a small bottle of brandy on a seat, picks up the bottle
from the seat and sits down on the seat]:
Sajal: "Huh... wow... that's..."
Some random guy sitting next to him: "That's a bottle of mouthwash."
Sajal: "What?"
Random Dude: "A bottle of mouthwash."

"Your place is all set up with fifteen paper cranes arranged in an
arc-like formation at the head of your exam booklet oriented towards
Mecca..."
-Ms. Jackman on why she feels bad making students switch seats during
midyears

"This is not a pun, I actually cut myself on a stale tortilla."-Ben P.

"You have to be bold. It's just like all those people who have babies
at two in the morning."Susan

"the square root of three is just so weird! I mean, I can see root 2
and root 5, but why root 3?"
-Mr. Limperis

Please do vote for this set of quotes (separately of course). We will
have two winners for next weeks QOTW and then we will go back to
schedule .

Thanks,
Tahmid "I'm Too Lazy For A Second Signature... Oh Wait, This IS One!"
Rahman