[QOTW] QOTW RETURNS FROM THE DEAD!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 4 10:50:55 EST 2013

IT IS TRUE! QOTW is not dead. What's that? Not dead I say? Yea, not
dead! It is healthy and breathing (as much as a mailing server can be
healthy and breathing).

Anyhow, enough with the bad jokes. I believe Colin and I owe you all an
apology. In my defense, I am a senior busy with college stuff, blah blah
blah (yes, that same old excuse). In Colin's defense, he is, well, a
junior. 'Nuff said about us.

There is a tie between Feyga and Anna Moss for who won last time's
QOTW. The two quotes are:

Lydia (about a Russian Lit story): “How can you have a utopian society
where everyone has sex with each other if no one talks?”
Feyga: “Well, sex doesn't require talking. In fact, if you can even
string two words together, you're probably not enjoying it enough.”

Anna Moss: "When I was in Kindergarten, I punched another
kindergartener in the face."
Gabe Seltzer: "How did you punch her in the face?"
Anna Moss: "Like a winner. My dad hi-fived me afterwards."

Here are ten submissions from Commonwealth past. The upcoming e-mail
will be ten submissions from Commonwealth present.

Lee: I'm a bad liar.
Parsa: Only good liars say that.

"I'm going to go study this like I normally do. In the bathroom."
-Tamjid, studying French vocabulary

"and then she was like, 'no, you cannot touch my watermelons! you might
squish them too much!"
-Nayab, talking about buying groceries.

Gabe: I spent the last hour messing with freshmen with a laser pointer.
Thorton: Were they running around and climbing up the walls trying to
chase it?

"Aww, you're so cute, there's a debate over whether or not you're
constitutional because you're so cute!"
"You have the right to remain cute. Anything you say can and will be
held against you in a court of d'aaww!"
-Eliza and Feyga, respectively, to Lydia's dog.

"Can Matt and I have sex if Mr. Wharton doesn't want to do it?"
-Pher with important context:People choosing numbers for the latin
twelve days of christmas; in latin sex is six.

"I feel like you are a cat which I like because it makes me feel like I
am not a cat."
- Allison Stillerman, on stroking Elise's hair

"We have a lot to get through.  I would like you not to interrupt me
today... or ever again." - Mr. Conolly

"I want to be a German king so I can have lots of peasants" *cries*
-Zoe Wennerholm

I think the one thing Commonwealth has taught me is to procrastinate
effectively...
-Parsa

Enjoy these. And don't forget to vote! Vote by replying directly to
this e-mail! It's really short and simple! Or submit quotes! You can
submit to www.qotw.net. Remember, do your active duty as a QOTW citizen!

Long live QOTW!
Tahmid "I Finally Feel A Patriotic Duty To QOTW So You Should Too"
Rahman