[QOTW] The British Are Coming, The British Are Coming, The ... wait! It's only Quote of the Week

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Sep 23 21:04:16 EDT 2012

Dear Readers,

    You probably opened this up thinking it was an actual Quote of the
Week e-mail. Well WHAT a disappointment, am I right?

    We are sad to inform you that it won't be released until tomorrow.
Why such brutal treachery you ask? Why don't you sit back, take a nice
break, and let us tell you the story...

    Once upon a time, the server for quote of the week was down for
quite some time. But it finally booted up. Unfortunately, your two
quoters didn't notice it was back online until, well, right now.

The End!

    And that's all the entertainment you're getting out of me tonight.
Anyhow, either Colin or I will deliver you your just deserts in due
time! Sit tight!

Thank you!

Tahmid "the deliverer of the delivery that needs to be delivered"
Rahman