[QOTW] QOTW Sunday October 21, 2012

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 21 19:36:13 EDT 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

   I humbly bring you another delayed version of QOTW. No, I did not
avoid sending last week's e-mail out of laziness. There weren't many
quotes submitted so I decided to wait a week. Therefore, I ask you, the
Commonwealth body, to serve me and Colin faithfully and submit, submit,
and submit!

Anyhow, last week's winner was Taeer and Feyga:

Feyga: No, don't sit on Danny! He's fluffy!
Taeer: He'll still be fluffy when he's dead.

And this week's selection of quotes are:

"Don't fight, this is Columbus day! Columbus day is the day when we
don't get into fights...we just go to other places and steal their
land...and kill them."
-Ms. Haber

"I don't know what you're talking about because i don't think YOU know
what you're talking about, but I think the answer is yes."
-Mr. Paul to a confused math student

"I love the hush in the room when I hand back papers. It's like snow
falling on the cedars."
-Mr. Clifford

"I love the 18th century! If they had toilet paper, I would totally be
there."
-Ms. Haber

"That sounds like Taylor Lautner... really bad but kind of enjoyable."
-Abby K.

"Everybody's alter ego is an anagram of their name.  Like mine.  Herp."
-Pher

"I won't be here for the next few Fridays..."
"Is it because you're a werewolf?"
"No, it's because I'm Jewish, but close."
Taeer and Pher respectively

"Your hair is the best curly slide EVER!"
-Lydia to Elise

Abby: "I'm sorry, did I just spit on your face?"
Jackson: "No. And if you did I just thought it was rain."

Itimar: "I love black people!"

Remember folks, submit. We are dependent on you (sadly)!
And don't forget to vote. For those of you who are too young to vote in
the elections, this is your chance to have a voice in the democracy in
which you live! I give you this chance to feel as if you have a say, and
to promote your well being and freedom! So if you love having more
rights, vote! The results will, however, be arbitrarily determined by
me! muhuhahahaha...

Tahmid "arbiter of freedom" Rahman