[QOTW] QOTW for October 7!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 7 17:31:43 EDT 2012

Hey everybody, it's that time of the week again! Yes, we were gone last
week, but that was a due entirely to efficiently timed planning and
totally not other reasons like laziness or forgetting that you run the
service. Yup, entirely intentional.

Last week's winner was Mr. Clifford, with this quote:
"Taylor Swift is going to be having a concert at a high school soon.
Online, you can vote for where she should perform, and she's going to
have her concert there. The current leader is The Horace Mann School for
the Deaf..."

And this week, we have lots more!

"My hopes were for you were too great... I shouldn't have pushed you to
pass that spelling bee"
"How do you pass a spelling bee?  It's either you win or you lose."
"No, it's like Game of Thrones.  You win, or you die."
-Harry's bad comment about the line of a poem, with Rachel F. and
Isabelle responding, respectively

"'...with tottering steps...' wait, what? After ONE GLASS? What is this
English ale and how can I supply some to Mr. Wharton?"-Keller (and
Dickens)

Feyga: No, don't sit on Danny! He's fluffy!
Taeer: He'll still be fluffy when he's dead.

"I'm not laughing cause it's funny, I'm laughing cause Danny is kicking
the crap out of you."-Feyga, to Ben Powell

"You could even say se- no, that's wrong, they weren't seduced by their
geography." -Mr Conolly

Two notes found tacked together on the wall of a closet in Camp 5:
"'Benji,
Someone hooked up with this chick in my car and she left this. Luckily
my son found it or I'd be getting a divorce. I'm taking DNA samples from
my backseat and when I find out who it was I'll hunt him down and kill
him. Thx for the hospitality.
-Jeff.

'I am sorry for this beer. I went to a party before to go in Winona and
I didn't come back home before to take the plane. I had it in my trunk
but I didn't want to drink it in the camp. I am really sorry. I hope you
won't be disappointed with me. -Paul'"

Be sure to vote for your favorite quotes and submit stuff you hear or
else we'll come after you and tie you up in a dark closet for years and
years feeding you only carrots so you'd turn really orange and wouldn't
even be able to see how cool you look.

-Colin "I think I'm supposed to put a nickname here but don't really
want to" McIsaac