[QOTW] Shut up, we're on top of things (QOTW Friday November 23)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Fri Nov 23 23:03:32 EST 2012

....Mostly

Last week's winner was Feyga, saying:
"I will never be vegetarian; Russians did not get to the top of the
food chain to eat vegetables."

And this week's quotes are here, too. I've got nothing quirky to say
about them. So vote and whatnot.

"Well, you squeeze a rag, you squeeze your peasants..."
-Jonah on squeezing women

"It would be better if there were a pole in the middle of the room."
-Calliope

"How come everyone loves Raymond but everybody hates Chris? Because
he's black."
-Alexis

Seth on Kwanzaa: "I thought that was just something they told little
white kids in the suburbs to tell them 'black people have holidays
too!'"

Mr Paul: "They are all sent in one direction."
Pher: "I love One Direction."
Mr Paul: "OH MY GOD, I love One Direction!"

"Wait, liking women makes you gay? Uh-oh..."
-Colin

"I swing both ways. It's like a pendulum of sex."
-Feyga on bisexuality

"Shut up, okay? I'm fabulous"
-Zoe Wennerholm

Ben Powell: Hey Mr. Sherry, how do you keep an idiot in suspense?
Mr. Sherry: I'll tell you next Wednesday.

MGH: I hate babies
Larry: Well, you got onions?
MGH: Yes..
Larry: You got potatoes?
MGH: Yah...
Larry: Then you can make stew!

-Colin "still not a fan of this whole nickname in quotes thing" McIsaac