[QOTW] Quote of the Week, Sunday November 4th

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 4 21:21:38 EST 2012

Hi All!

    I know at least one of you has been wondering as to why QOTW had not
yet been sent. Once again, I blame you, the viewers, muhahahahaha! No
but seriously everyone, this is a project run by me and Colin, where you
keep your ears up,  submit, and do all the work while we (Colin and I)
get all the credit! So submit!

Last week's winner was Itamar exclaiming,"I love black people!"

This week, we have seven sensible and worthy submissions! Lets aim for
ten next time!

"Actually, I said 'oh my gosh'.  Whenever I say 'oh my God'
accidentally, I have to chant 'I love Satan' three times under my
breath."
- Pher

"On the Princess to Ninja Turtle spectrum, where is she?"
- Mr Wharton

"When I see a small child I pounce like a plunger on a toilet... and
instill knowledge in them."
- Larry

"I promise that no intervals were harmed in the proving of this
theorem,"
- Mr. LeTarte

"So if you have -2i apples, and you have 2i apples, then you have NO
APPLES."
- Mr. Limperis on imaginary numbers

"Yonah, what are we going to do with you?"
"Let's kill him and sell him to the poor children in Africa! Oh hi
Yonah."
- Taeer and Shyam

"No, urination is the filtration of urine. You are always urinating.
Always."
- Mr. Clifford

Remember all, vote by replying directly to this e-mail!
And if you've got something to submit, you can do so by going to
http://www.qotw.net/ and hitting submit from the left hand bar.

Tahmid "don't Pher-get to sumbit! *cough* Especially if you want more
frequent QOTW e-mails! *cough*" Rahman