[QOTW] Honorable Mentions March 11th, 2012

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Mar 11 16:06:37 EDT 2012

The long awaited Honorable Mentions!

Drum roll....

"Who is this mystery person??"
"I think it's me...."
- Megan and Elise

"Hey Yonah, did I show you the alphabet?"
- Taeer

Congratulations.  You are now one of two contacts on my phone who
aren't members of my immediate family.  Wow, I totally have a social
life.  - Rachel Fo.

"This scarf makes my head look like it attached to my shoulders!!"
- Tahmid, making an astute observation on the transformative effect of
clothing

"But everyone knows that crabs beat cuddlefish in duels!"
- Shaul on fencing stratagies

"He's a mob boss!"
- Anika Benkov, on Abraham Lincoln

"Pher, death, death, death, death, death."
- Mark W.

"AND I HAVE A PENNY!!"
*throwing it at the wall*
- Megan

Shaul: I need to over-crab that crab (speaking of a fencer from SJP)
Ben Ki.: Wouldn't it be out-crab?
Shaul: No, you can't take out a crab... their shells are too hard. Only
a crab can take out another crab. It's the same with diamonds... Crabs
are the diamonds of the sea.

"To me cats have always been boys, very gay boys"
- Anika

"I was like, I need to learn how to play bridge and then poof! There it
was! What are your other two wishes?"
- Brenna

"Booby! I think it's significant that that's the word there, don't
you?"
- Ms. Haber (as she flips open a dictionary to find a word, and points
to the word "booby" at the top of the page)

"My pen ink smells like Italian pastries! I was eating a biscotti
yesterday and I told Jackson that it tasted like my pen tasted!"
(Scribbles on a piece of paper and eats the paper)
"It tastes like ALMONDS!"
- Pher

Enjoy! Vote! Submit!