[QOTW] Quote of the Week February 27 2012

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 27 21:39:04 EST 2012

Good evening subscribers!

    To the wearied students, are you tired of homework? To the few
teachers and adults subscribed, do you turn pale at the thought of
another night of grading? Well never fear, for quote of the week is here
with its five life saving minutes of pure procrastination!
    Unlike last week, this week's selection of quotes do not involve
either sex or pregnancy. Speaking of last week, the winner was Nick and
Keller on picking up girls at model UN:

Nick: "I got two girls' numbers"
Keller: "Let me guess, Ms. Budding and Ms. Haber?"

   We all know the real reason Model UN exists is to mediate the picking
up of girls. And moving on before I dig myself deep into either a sexist
comment or offend anyone, here's this week's scoop!

Danny: Sorry Mr. Wharton, I left my book at home today.
Mr Wharton: Danny, next year if you have a meeting with the Dean, what
do you think he is going to say to you if you leave [important papers]
at home?
Danny: He'll probably say "you can go grab them from your dorm!"

"Your eyes are about to fall out? Too bad we don't have a school
nurse."
-Ms. Cyrier to a whining Sam Black

"Most two-year-olds are dumb."
"Yeah, two is the golden age of eating glue...when glue is like
caviar."
~Nayab and Lydia

"Even though I am older than 50, I am still hoping to have one last
Model UN meeting..."
-- Ms. Budding, in response to Mr. Wharton's warning about old age

"When did the Libertarians become involved in this? This is Parliament,
not a playground."
- Shaul during debate

"He was Jewish, so he was naturally on the side of the devil"
--Mr. Davis

Guys, my legs are really moist right now!
-Helen, completely out of the blue at boloco.

"What confuses me is how Americans pronounce their names - I get them
mixed up!"
"Like Sam Jiang and Ben Kim?"
Ms. Jackman and Tahmid, continuing on a tangent about confusing
pronunciation
(yes I did just quote myself - it was supposed to be Sophie's week, and
its mostly Ms. Jackman here anyway)

"Oh my God, I just realized it.  Everything makes sense now.  The
she-wolf is a lesbian!"
-Rachel Foster while Shakira's "She-Wolf" is playing at the
dance-a-thon

And once again per usual, remember to live up to "Enjoy! Vote! Submit!"

So enjoy this week's quote of the week!

Then vote! Reply to this email with a list of your top
however-many-you'd-like choices. Further instructions at
http://www.qotw.net/voting.php. And do send messages with your votes!
Sophie and I love hearing from our valued audience!

And submit! Use http://www.qotw.net/submit.php to help you!

If you haven't already, use honorablementions-subscribe at qotw.net.to
sign up for the Honorable Mentions.

Tahmid "did you notice how I didn't yell at you guys for only 8
quotes?" Rahman