[QOTW] A QOTW Tribute - April 22, 2012

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Apr 22 22:06:42 EDT 2012

Dear Readers,

This week's QOTW is a tribute to Shaira.

"I was gonna say octopus, but then I realized it wasn't an octopus; it
was an olympiad."
- Shaira on the math olympiad

"I like you." - Alex
"I like your mom." - Shaira
"I'll tell Allison that..." - Alex

"Our size is ambiguous and we can't use grammar. Also, there are
opportunities out there. Somewhere, not here."
- Shaira on St. John Fisher School

"William Shatner's looks give me a thrill!"
- Shaira changing a line from the song How About You

"My brother on graduation: 'Did you get 100 dollars? Cool, I got a
bouncy ball.' There's a clear winner here, and its not me."
- Shaira

"My brother just reminded me about the rule we used to have - however
many teeth marks you leave, you have to pay the other person that many
dollars."
- Shaira

Tahmid "we miss you Shaira" Rahman