[QOTW] Quote of the Week April Fools Day!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Apr 1 22:35:39 EDT 2012

Salutations Quote of the Week Subscribers!

   Welcome to the end of vacation! And yes, it really is the end of
vacation. No, it's not a cruel April Fools joke I'm playing on all of
you to make you miserable. But to alleviate your transition into school
is a nice healthy package of quotes!

   Last week, or was it two weeks? Hmmm... maybe it was three? Anyhow,
the last winner was Ben Kim and his coach Alex during fencing:

Ben Kim: Sorry Alex, I can't take a lesson this Friday because of
music.
Alex: You always have music on Fridays, why is this different?
Ben Kim: Oh, sorry this is All-states, it's different, see there's a
hotel so I physically can't be there on Friday.
Alex: Oh, girlfriend?
Ben Kim: Umm, no. Music.

You all did an excellent job submitting even though we were on
vacation! I urge you to keep up the hard work! Remember last time how I
said there'd be a prize if we get enough submissions for the week after
vacation? Well now is your time to shine, submit, and earn that prize!

"Ignore the idiot in the corner over there...paper cut in his eye? I
think I can hear all of us saying "darwinian selection" in our heads
now."
- Mr. Sherrey

"Am I doing a coffee run for you again?"
"No, I'm giving you money and you're gonna go on a coffee run for
yourself, and get me something along the way!"
- Tahmid and Larry
  (yes I quoted myself)

"I don't think I've ever heard a single interaction between you two
that I haven't found amusing. ANd I've known you for a looong time."
-Julia K. to the McIsaacs

Julia W: Are your pants plaid?
Colin: No, they're angry.

"My mother coined that term, it's for when you're egotistical in a
particularly male way...like, look at all these boars I slew!"
-Anika, on the word "egotesticle"

"I didn't know that the game we played with the spots was called
twister!"
-Anna K.

"You're not ugly, you just look ugly"
Mar Romero

"Judging by our crepes, we are bi and very kinky."
-Eliza

Alex(Fencing Coach): Nayab, what do you call this, uhh small dog?
Nayab: A Chihuahua?
Alex: No, a baby.
Nayab: Oh, a puppy.
Alex: Yes, that is what he is like (gesturing at Ben Kim).
Nayab: So... like a puppy panda?
Alex: No, impossible, that would be too soft.

"AAAHHHH!! Oh my god Captain Jack singing and dancing wearing tights!
BEST THING EVER!"
- Mattie G-H on the fantastic feats of Captain Jack Harkness

As usual, go to http://www.qotw.net/submit.php to submit!
To sign up for honorable mentions, go here:
honorablementions-subscribe at qotw.net
And vote by replying directly to this e-mail!

And remember: Enjoy; Vote; Submit!

Oh and by the way, that prize... April Fools... but seriously, do
submit!
Tahmid "I'm so shameless I quote myself" Rahman