[QOTW] Quote of the Week 10/24/10

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 24 16:49:38 EDT 2010

Dear readers:
	Some of you may remember that QOTW is scheduled to before 10:00 AM on
Sunday, but in some time zones it is before 10:00 AM on Sunday when
this is sent. To honor those time zones, I have a minimalist e-mail
because I’m not rushing this week for being seven hours late.
The winner is very surprisingly Mr. Davis, saying “Can you sneeze in a
French accent?” I’d say something about how many times Mr. Davis has
won but as you know, I’m definitely not behind on schedule here.
Submit more: http://www.qotw.net/submit.php.
Quotes this week:

Talia L.: "Alex, not every liquid in the world is vodka."
Ms. Jackman: "It is if you're Russian."
--On Alex D.I. mistaking vinegar for vodka in an experiment

"You'd be amazed, when you search for 'rectal pads insect,' what comes
up on Google ..."
--A Harvard professor to her Entomology class

"Two places hung up on me as soon as I mentioned that I wanted to buy
blood. I don't know if they thought I was going to perform satanic
rituals or what."
-—Mr. Clifford

"I think my gender is broken."
--R. [EDITOR'S REALLY LOOSELY TOLERATED RECCOMENDATION: When you
submit a quote from someone in the school, please give more than one
initial. Apologies to all people with one-letter names]

"What! I could invent six games more boring than Monopoly right here,
right now. Okay, number one. Push a stick."
--Allie Rosenthal

"This is just a reminder that there is no fist fighting on the Red
Line during rush hour."
--Red Line train announcer

"Dead babies seem to disturb you…Are you hiding something?"
--Tricia, addressing Asa

"I'm sorry I didn't send you guys the email [about the test], I was
busy syringing the kid."
--Mrs. Bardsley, on forcing her son to get hydrated

"Let us no longer discuss the Virgin Mary’s nether regions."
-–Ms. Haber

"There's no upside to toenails"
--Allie Rosenthal

	[Comment on Asa’s opinion of dead babies, relation to veganism].
[Rant about how you guys need to submit more, congratulate you on
having a ton of submissions this week, grovel at your Internet-feet for
more submissions, claim that I’m doing that on Asa’s behalf, clearly
lying.]
[Request that you vote]: http://www.qotw.net/voting.php.
[Request that you subscribe to honorable mentions, exclaim how there
are lots of quotes which this e-mail does not contain which are in said
mailing list]: http://www.qotw.net/subscribe.php,
Honorablementions_subscribe at qotw.net.
[Another plea for submissions].

	Shaul “[Witty nickname with a lame excuse on why he didn’t do this
goddamned e-mail when he was awake at 2:00AM yesterday]” Vin