[QOTW] Quote of the Week: 10/10/10!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 10 15:28:00 EDT 2010

Dear readers,
	So there was this pattern going on last year where I wouldn’t get
enough submissions, and yell at you, you all submit to Asa’s week, he
praises you for your submissions, you sit back and think your job is
done. Well, I don’t have to yell at you! We have plenty of great quotes
for you this week and hope to have more for you for indefinite periods
of time beyond that! Last week’s winner was Mrs. Haber, who said "Oh,
you people, are your souls not better than those at BUA?"
Congratulations to Mrs. Haber and our constantly fluctuating
soullessness! You can make your soul feel better through charity, by
submitting your quotes at http://www.qotw.net/submit.php and karma will
bless you with a hilarious e-mail the following week!

This week’s quotes include:

"Quick, you guys! Look like we're smart!"
--Danny Makholm, upon noticing that people on an admissions tour were
looking into the Bio room.

"Could I have come up with more creative names? Yes. But I'm a
computer scientist."
--Mario's CompSci lecturer, imparting the secrets of his craft.

"Whenever there's a cow, I want to talk about it. A cow is never by
accident."
--Ms. Dale

"Oh, I wish we could do this, but we can't really do it legally…" -Ms.
Jackman during a lab on how alcohol is metabolized

"It's not that bad, I've done this before and I'm not radioactive or
anything…At least I think I'm not radioactive."
--Rui Wang, floating in the Charles River

"What's with all this clogging?! The school's having a heart attack!"
--Ms. Cyrier on the students crowding the third floor hallway

"We should have a bony-off!"
--Matt B., challenging Asa to a somewhat suspicious test of pointy
elbows

"Ok, when I think someone's arrogant that's really saying something,
because I'm pretty arrogant."
--Josh Nadel on Paradise Lost

"I went mining once. It wasn't so great. I can see why the miners
don't dig it."
--Kai N.

Ms. Jackman: "How freely flowing is alcohol on a college campus?"
Josh Nadel: "It…has a very low viscosity."

	I’m putting my money on Asa’s pointy elbows. You can vote for your
favorite quote on this list by going to http://www.qotw.net/voting.php
and following the very simple instructions of “Step 1: Reply to this
e-mail.” To make things better, you could soon be reading of some
Honorable Mentions, which we actually accumulated enough to send to
you. All you have to do is subscribe at
http://www.qotw.net/subscribe.php or send a message to
Honorablementions_subscribe at qotw.net.
	Remember: Just because I don’t rant now doesn’t mean that Asa won’t
next week, so SUBMIT!

	Shaul “I was going to send this an hour and a half before but my
Tutor rang the doorbell before I could make this nickname” Vin