[QOTW] A postponement

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jun 27 23:57:35 EDT 2010

Quote of the Year results are postponed until next week because pretty
much none of you have voted.
We're not sure why this is true- perhaps
you're all subscribed using school email accounts and you aren't checking
them during the summer?

Anyhow, to the five people who've voted so far:
you're awesome.
To everyone else: c'mon, guys. Most weeks there are ten to
fifteen votes, and only four of the five votes we've got are from regulars.
What's happened to the other ten of you?
Also, never ever having voted on
QOTW before is no excuse. This big end-of-the-year vote is exactly when we
want more people than ever before to get involved.

Consider yourselves
nagged. (We really are sorry for nagging you like this in the summer, but
this seems a bit ridiculous.)

All the best,
the slightly bewildered
management