[QOTW] Quote of the Week, Feb 14

qotw at qotw.net qotw at qotw.net
Sun Feb 14 17:16:31 EST 2010

	Hello students, graduates, faculty, and strange people who realized that
–anyone- can subscribe to QOTW,
	I apologize for the late e-mail (this is already a bad start for me), but
I finally figured out how most of the process works. Anyways, the winning
quote from last week is (*text-drumroll*) Mr. Wharton’s comments,
“Welcome back, Ms. Bardsley! If anyone sees her with dark circles under
her eyes and wonders why, just ask Mr. Conolly." Here are the ten quotes
that, for the first time in months, are actually less than a week old:

"Generally speaking, God is really boring."
--Ms. Bluestein

"So Andrew Johnson is basically the Antichr-"
--Ms. Bardsley

"Don't call your girlfriend a man, don't call yourself a woman, okay?"
--Talia Leonard

"Okay, I like Spanish, but Spanish doesn't like me! It's like most of my
relationships with girls."
--Kai Faris

"The sandbox should have an umbrella. Then it would look like the sandbox
and not like the ocean!"
--some kid Sophie Bucci worked with

"Stop drugging yourself! If I'm not doing them, you're not doing them."
--Monica-gone-cold-turkey, on David sniffing the dry erase markers

"In my compositions, I tend to have very minimalist tendencies. Caleb
has... other tendencies."
--Liam Birkerts, explaining some creative differences that arose during
Project Week

"I had dinner with John Kerry and Al Gore last week. They are the only
Americans I know who really remind me of Afghan chiefs - teetering in
between dignity and self-important pomposity."
--Rory Stewart

"I got a haircut! Look! Look at my head."
--Gautam

"I was meeting with Mr. Davis and explained to him the plot of the movie
Up. Also he ate half my lunch."
--Marielle

	Remember, voting ends at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Remember to do that. It
would really suck to have a ten-way tie for 0th place. To submit your own
quotes, go to http://www.qotw.net/submit.php or reply to this e-mail.

--Shaul “Worried about what to put in my signiature” Vin