[QOTW] QOTW for the Week of April 27, 2008

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 4 09:04:35 EDT 2008

	Here be quotes!
Running through the week, y'all submitted a whole lot, but outside of
that, people didn't say funny things. I don't know if it's the Post-
Hancock Un-Funnyness or what, but you need to increase your funny
quotient and make it easier for me to fulfill my quota. Last week, you
guys decided to vote a bunch, and Ned Carson won. Last week at
announcements, it was suggested that at Spring Hancock, students tuck
their pants into their socks to prevent tick bites. Ned shouted
"That's the best way to prevent sex at Hancock!" This week, various
things were said and you should vote on your favorite of these:

"What algebra could you possibly be using to get that answer?"
-Mr. Sherry on Gautam's explanation of a problem

"C'mon man, this isn't history class."
Alex D-I on Gautam's 'Make up your references!' comment in Bio.

"I love Brutus! He sticks it to the man. Literally."
-Emma B-W

"Camille and I are like babies and vinegar."
-Gautam Mohan on how well he and Camille get along

"He's cheating."
Ms. Mechaber the instant she saw Gautam playing BlackJack.

"I'm sure even the Jews among us are quite catholic sometimes."
-Ms. Mechaber

"Don't make me put a slash through your circle."
-Emma Schwartz, on pedigree symbols

"At the end of the year, half my hair will have turned white and I
will look like Cruella DeVille.  And when I go home to my children,
they will be frightened.  And it will be your fault!"
-Ms. Budding about one of her Ancient History sections

"I'm not touching that sofa!"
-Jean referring to the Commonwealth Lobby Couch

"There are too many couples, It's Commonwealth mating season."
-Ethan Edwards

Make sure to vote and submit and all that happy-joy stuff. Voting is
as easy as replying with a few of your top choices, and all submitting
requires is replying to this email with something funny someone said.
It makes QOTW more entertaining for everybody. What would be really
awesome is if you guys could make voting and submitting part of the
status quo.

Thanks and have a nice week,

Dan "If you don't hate me for these puns yet..." Fries